Explore programs and courses
Dalhousie’s course calendar is your comprehensive reference to study at Dalhousie. Each year, Dalhousie produces three course calendars:
Dentistry, Law and Medicine
The calendars list all of the courses and programs offered at Dal, subject by subject. As well, calendars include information on admission requirements, university regulations and degree requirements.
500 Internal Server Error
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
Sections you should know:
- Subject areas - Information about program requirements, contacts, a list of professors and courses offered.
- Academic regulations - Important information on grades, academic standing, exams and more.
- Degree requirements - A list of the faculty requirements you'll need to satisfy your degree program.
- Dates to add or drop courses.
You’ll also find:
- University dates (applications deadlines, holidays, etc.)
- Definitions of common university terms
- Resources and services
Registrar's Office, Dalhousie University
Room 130, Henry Hicks Administration Building
PO Box 15000
Halifax, NS B3H 4R2
Telephone: (902) 494-2450
Fax: (902) 494-1630