ALL IN-PERSON EXAMS FOR THE WINTER 2020 TERM WILL NOT BE HELD. Please await instructions from your course instructor on how your exam will be administered.
The April 2020 exam schedule can be found here:
Rules governing exams are listed in the Academic Calendar.
- Personal coaching and workshops are available to help students with study skills.
- A student ID card is required to write an exam.
- Bring any necessary writing utensils (ie. pencils, pens, eraser, sharpener) to your exam.
- Check the online exam schedule 24 hours before your exam to confirm your location.
- The examination room is open 30 minutes before the scheduled start time of an exam.
- Articles such as books, papers, etc. are not permitted in the examination room unless provision has been made by the examiner for reference books and materials to be allowed.
- All electronic computing, data storage and communication devices
500 Internal Server Error
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
- Personal items (ie. backpacks, laptops, etc) are not permitted in the examination room as we do not have a secure area for these items.
- Contact the dean's/director's office of your faculty/school/college for assistance if you are scheduled for more than two exams on the same day.