Notification will be sent to your Dalhousie e-mail account when your electronic statement is available.
To view your statement:
- Login to Dal Online.
- Select: Web for Students > Student Records > Account Detail by Term.
- Select the appropriate term, then "Submit".
- You will be directed to a screen displaying your Account Detail by Term. This shows most current Account Activity.
- To access your statement, select “Statement and Payment History” (link at the bottom of the page)
- In the drop down list next to "Select Statement Date", choose the appropriate date, then click "View Statement".
Summer 2019 email messages will be sent to your Dal email account detailing your account activity and due dates for the summer term.
- Your fees may change as you make changes to your course selection, meal plans, etc.
- Activity on your account since your last statement appears in the section "Unbilled Activity".
- For your most current account activity, refer to Account Detail by Term.
Student Accounts is often asked to disclose financial information surrounding a student's account by parents and others so they can make accurate tuition payments.
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.student privacy, account information is considered confidential.
To send your statement to a parent, sponsor, etc., this can be easily downloaded and printed, faxed or mailed as necessary. Remember: E-mail is not a secure way to transmit financial information.
Due dates for 2020/21 academic term
- September 18, 2020- Fees due for fall term
- January 15, 2021 - Fees due for winter term