Keeping in line with Public Health measures, all in-person access services will be delivered remotely until further notice.
Although the Student Accessibility Centre is physically closed, all staff remain available to assist you. To speak with an advisor, please call 902-494-2836 and leave a message, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Email and voice mail are checked and answered frequently.
We have created a few documents to help you transition to this new environment.
- Frequently Asked Questions for new students
- Frequently Asked Questions (PDF 204kb) for current students
- Tips for Taking Remote Exams (PDF 110kb) document
You may also be interested in other FAQ and updates related to Covid 19.
See below for more information about the Student Accessibility Centre.
Committed to full and inclusive access of your living and learning campus communities
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
We can support you in a number of ways:
- One-on-one advising to facilitate access to academic courses and programs, facilities, services, and activities
- Identify classroom, exam and other accommodations to reduce barriers to your learning
- Advocate on behalf of, and alongside you to support your transition into and throughout your academic program
- Assist you in accessing disability-related funding
- Connect you with on- and off-campus resources to enhance your success