Course planning worksheets
Course recommendations for your first year
Use the course planning worksheet from your faculty or program below to create your schedule. If you do not see a course planning worksheet for your faculty or program, check the academic calendar, your degree audit, or with your faculty.
If you are transferring from another institution or have already begun your studies at Dalhousie, start with your degree audit to see how your previous or current courses count toward your requirements.
Graduate students should visit the Faculty of Graduate Studies registration page.
Don't forget to download a blank schedule [PDF] to help you plan each semester.
2020-21 course planning worksheets
Faculty of Agriculture
500 Internal Server Error
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
- BSc (Agriculture) - majors in Agricultural Business and Agricultural Economics [PDF]
- BSc in Bioveterinary Science [PDF]
- Pre-Vet Studies [PDF]
- Diploma in Engineering [PDF]
- Bachelor of Agriculture – International Food Business [PDF]
- Diploma in Business Management - Agriculture [PDF]
- Diploma in Business Manamgenet - Dairy [PDF]
- Bachelor of Technology - Environmental Landscape Horticulture [PDF]
- Bachelor of Technology - Landscape Architecture [PDF]
- Bachelor of Technology - Small Business Management [PDF]
- Managed Landscapes Diploma [PDF]
- Plant Science Technology [PDF]
- Veterinary Technology [PDF]
- Bachelor of Agriculture [PDF]
Faculty of Architecture & Planning
Faculty of Arts & Social Sciences
- Bachelor of Arts (BA) [PDF] (Subject to change)
- Coordinated Arts Program (DalCAP) [PDF]
- Bachelor of Arts (Costume Studies) [PDF]
- Bachelor of Arts (Acting) [PDF]
- Bachelor of Arts (Technical Theatre) [PDF]
- Bachelor of Arts (Theatre Studies) [PDF]
- Bachelor of Music (BMus) - Please contact Steven Baur (firstname.lastname@example.org) for BMus course planning assistance
Faculty of Engineering
- Engineering first year guide [PDF] updated June 15, 2020
College of Sustainability