Taking care of your spiritual wellness
Dalhousie Multifaith Services is a non-threatening space where Dalhousie and King's students, staff, and faculty can address the basic questions of meaning and purpose in their lives — no matter what their faith, philosophy, or doubt may be.
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
What we do
- offer confidential guidance on personal and spiritual issues
- lead groups in discussion and prayer
- facilitate interfaith, ecumenical, and multifaith dialogue on the campus
- conduct services of worship and memorial services
- offer prayers at public services
- provide religious rites, marriage preparation, and perform marriages
- participate in Orientation and other events at the University
- plan workshops, lectures and social activities
- help locate worship communities for different faith traditions
Where to find us
Student Union Building - room 407
6136 University Avenue
||Rev. Robyn Brown-Hewitt||United
Rev. Robyn Cameron
|Fr. Craig Cameron
Fr. Ranall Ingles
The Chaplains welcome those of any faith and will refer them to other chaplains or to traditions not represented.
The Chaplains are also available by appointment outside of these hours.
> Full list of Dalhousie Chaplains (feel free to reach out to any of them!)