Working with you
We support the university's strategic priorities by working with departments and units to tell the stories of the students, faculty and staff who make Dalhousie an extraordinary place.
Learn more about our services.
Recent stories in Dal News
- Summer homework for families? Go outside and play!
- Advancing knowledge, furthering our collective understanding
- New research reveals surprising differences between salmon species — helping consumers decide which ones to serve for dinner
- If Canada is serious about confronting systemic racism, we must abolish prisons
- Smartphone study exploring impacts of social distancing on youth mental health
The Dalhousie brand
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
Learn more about the Dal brand.