COVID-19: Notice to Customers» Go to news main
COVID‑19: Notice to Customers
Following the advice of Nova Scotia public health officials, please be advised that all events, conferences and overnight accommodations hosted by Dalhousie Event & Conference Services have been suspended until July 2, 2020. As this is a fluid situation, we may need to extend this cancellation date.
We apologize for the inconvenience this decision will undoubtably cause. However, we trust you understand that these measures are being taken to safeguard the health and safety of our guests, our staff, and the community at large.
Despite this service interruption, please do not hesitate to contact our event planning team
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
Dalhousie Event & Conference Services
- COVID‑19: Update to Customers
- COVID‑19: Notice to Customers
- Dalhousie Receives Guest Review Award
- Celebrating Tourism Week in Canada
- Open for the Season and Ready to Welcome Guests
- Now Recruiting: Student Summer Employment Opportunities
- Home for Dinner on Giving Tuesday