Mail Services is responsible for the sorting and delivery of inter-departmental and incoming Canada Post mail. It is also responsible for the processing of departmental mail items destined for Canada Post delivery.
Warehouse, 1st Floor
1459 Oxford Street
Tel (902) 494-3476
Hours of operation
7:00 am - 12:00 noon
1:00 pm - 3:30 pm
Guidelines for Canada Post delivery
- Separate Canadian, US, and international destinations
- Place your three digit departmental code in the upper left corner - if you don't know your code, call us at (902) 494-3476
- Don't wait until you have a really large order - smaller orders are easier to process
- Some mail requires a specialty form - we have forms in the mail office.
- Use standard envelopes when possible - take advantage of the lowest rates
500 Internal Server Error
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
- Do not staple the outside of an envelope.