Understanding Your Financial Info
Dalhousie University provides all Deans, Directors, Department Heads/Chairs and Researchers with automatic access to their financial information through Finance Self Service and ePrint.
- Finance Self Service (FSS) is accessed through Dal Online
500 Internal Server Error
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
- ePrint is accessed through a link on the Finance Self Service page. This program is an electronic copy of a report for a given point in time.
For anyone else who requires access to financial information, access must be delegated to them by either one of the individuals listed above or the Finance Security Administrator within your department/faculty. This delegation is done through Web for Administrators within Dal Online.
How to Access Finance Self Service (FSS) and ePrint
To access these programs, you will need to:
- Go to Dal Online website (//dalonline.dal.ca/)
- Click on LOGIN in the top left side of the page
- Enter your Net ID and password. Then click on Login
- Click on Web for Administrators
- Click on Finance
At this point you are in Finance Self Service and ePrint is listed as one of the options in the menu.