Financial Services has various types of forms that are required by campus.  The following are the types of forms available on line.

Budget & Insurance Used specifically by the Budget or Insurance offices
Cash Handling & Banking Related to petty cash
Endowment/Investments Used to make changes to endowments
Financial Systems & Information Related to granting access to FSS and ePrint
Payment of Expenses 500 Internal Server Error

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.

Research & Special Purpose Applications, meeting expenses, spending authority signatures, and links to other forms used by Researchers

NOTE:  There are five (5) Financial Services forms that are not electronic.

  • Cheque Requisition
  • Journal Entry
  • Deposit Advice
  • Student Aid Requisition
  • Purchase Requisition

The first four paper forms can be obtained by emailing or if you are on the Dalhousie Agricultural Campus.  Please provide the Print Centre with the form name you require, the quantity of forms you need and where to send the forms.

The purchase requisition form can be obtained through the Procurement Department.  This request should be emailed to