Updates» Go to news main
Dalhousie and PSAC ratify first collective agreement
On June 28, the Board of Governors ratified the first collective agreement between Dalhousie University and the Public Service Alliance of Canada (PSAC), representing Postdoctoral Fellow Employees at the university.
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
The agreement supports the university’s collective bargaining priorities as well as the Strategic Direction.
The collective bargaining process for Dalhousie and PSAC began in September 2015 and a tentative agreement was reached in May 2016. The full collective agreement will be made available on the Labour Relations website soon.
- Dalhousie University and PSAC Local 86001 ratify a new collective agreement
- Dalhousie and NSGEU Local 99 reach tentative agreement
- Dalhousie and NSGEU Local 77 ratify a new collective agreement
- Collective bargaining underway with Dalhousie and NSGEU Local 77
- Dalhousie and DFA ratify collective agreement
- Dalhousie and CUPE Local 3912 ratify collective agreement
- Dalhousie and DFA reach tentative agreement
- Conciliation dates scheduled for Dalhousie and DFA collective bargaining