Updates» Go to news main
Dalhousie and CUPE Local 3912 reach tentative agreement
Dalhousie University and CUPE Local 3912 have successfully reached a tentative collective agreement.
A tentative agreement means that both parties have agreed to the terms of a collective agreement, which need to be agreed to or ratified by the CUPE Local 3912 members and the university’s Board of Governors.
The bargaining teams met on multiple occasions throughout the year, and meetings were productive throughout the collective bargaining process.
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
CUPE Local 3912 represents more than 1,200 part-time academics, teaching assistants, markers and demonstrators at Dalhousie. The CUPE Local 3912 collective agreement expired on August 31, 2016.
- Dalhousie University and PSAC Local 86001 ratify a new collective agreement
- Dalhousie and NSGEU Local 99 reach tentative agreement
- Dalhousie and NSGEU Local 77 ratify a new collective agreement
- Collective bargaining underway with Dalhousie and NSGEU Local 77
- Dalhousie and DFA ratify collective agreement
- Dalhousie and CUPE Local 3912 ratify collective agreement
- Dalhousie and DFA reach tentative agreement
- Conciliation dates scheduled for Dalhousie and DFA collective bargaining