Updates» Go to news main
Conciliator appointed for Dalhousie and DFA collective bargaining
The Dalhousie Board of Governors was informed on January 3 that a conciliator, Peter Lloyd, has been appointed by the Nova Scotia Department of Labour and Advanced Education to assist with the collective bargaining process between Dalhousie and the Dalhousie Faculty Association (DFA). No dates have been scheduled yet.
The DFA filed for conciliation on December 21. Conciliation is a normal part of the bargaining process and the Board welcomes the assistance of a conciliator to assist the parties as we continue with our respectful and productive discussion.
We will continue to provide updates to the Dalhousie community throughout the bargaining process at dal.ca/labourrelations.
- Dalhousie University and PSAC Local 86001 ratify a new collective agreement
- Dalhousie and NSGEU Local 99 reach tentative agreement
- Dalhousie and NSGEU Local 77 ratify a new collective agreement
- Collective bargaining underway with Dalhousie and NSGEU Local 77
- Dalhousie and DFA ratify collective agreement
- Dalhousie and CUPE Local 3912 ratify collective agreement
- Dalhousie and DFA reach tentative agreement
- Conciliation dates scheduled for Dalhousie and DFA collective bargaining