Updates» Go to news main
Dalhousie and DFA reach tentative agreement
Dalhousie University and the Dalhousie Faculty Association (DFA) have successfully reached a tentative collective agreement.
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
The university’s Board of Governors would like to extend thanks to all the bargaining team members who volunteered their time to be involved in the collective bargaining process.
A tentative agreement means that both parties have agreed to the terms of a collective agreement, which need to be agreed to or ratified by the DFA members and the university’s Board. The details of the tentative deal will be made available once the Board and the membership of DFA have ratified the collective agreement.
DFA represents approximately 1,000 full-time faculty, instructors, librarians and counselors at Dalhousie.
- Dalhousie University and PSAC Local 86001 ratify a new collective agreement
- Dalhousie and NSGEU Local 99 reach tentative agreement
- Dalhousie and NSGEU Local 77 ratify a new collective agreement
- Collective bargaining underway with Dalhousie and NSGEU Local 77
- Dalhousie and DFA ratify collective agreement
- Dalhousie and CUPE Local 3912 ratify collective agreement
- Dalhousie and DFA reach tentative agreement
- Conciliation dates scheduled for Dalhousie and DFA collective bargaining