Updates» Go to news main
Dalhousie and CUPE Local 3912 ratify collective agreement
Dalhousie University and CUPE Local 3912 recently ratified a new collective agreement on February 26.
The new collective agreement is effective September 1, 2016 to August 31, 2019.
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
The new collective agreement will be made available on the Labour Relations website soon.
- Dalhousie University and PSAC Local 86001 ratify a new collective agreement
- Dalhousie and NSGEU Local 99 reach tentative agreement
- Dalhousie and NSGEU Local 77 ratify a new collective agreement
- Collective bargaining underway with Dalhousie and NSGEU Local 77
- Dalhousie and DFA ratify collective agreement
- Dalhousie and CUPE Local 3912 ratify collective agreement
- Dalhousie and DFA reach tentative agreement
- Conciliation dates scheduled for Dalhousie and DFA collective bargaining