Updates» Go to news main
Dalhousie and DFA ratify collective agreement
On March 1, 2018, the Dalhousie’s Board of Governors ratified a new collective agreement between Dalhousie University and the Dalhousie Faculty Association (DFA).
Negotiations between the Board and the DFA began in spring 2017 and continued until January 30, 2018 when a tentative agreement was reached. The meetings remained respectful and productive throughout the collective bargaining process, allowing both sides to contribute to the conversation in a meaningful way and reach an agreement with the assistance of a conciliator.
“Thank you to the members of both of the bargaining teams for their focused efforts in successfully achieving a new collective agreement,” said Richard Florizone, President, Dalhousie University.
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.Strategic Direction.
The three-year agreement is effective July 1, 2017 to June 30, 2020. DFA members include approximately 1,000 faculty, instructors, librarians and counsellors at Dalhousie.
The full details of the agreement will be made available on the Labour Relations website soon.
- Dalhousie University and PSAC Local 86001 ratify a new collective agreement
- Dalhousie and NSGEU Local 99 reach tentative agreement
- Dalhousie and NSGEU Local 77 ratify a new collective agreement
- Collective bargaining underway with Dalhousie and NSGEU Local 77
- Dalhousie and DFA ratify collective agreement
- Dalhousie and CUPE Local 3912 ratify collective agreement
- Dalhousie and DFA reach tentative agreement
- Conciliation dates scheduled for Dalhousie and DFA collective bargaining