Updates» Go to news main
Dalhousie and NSGEU Local 99 reach tentative agreement
Dalhousie University and NSGEU Local 99 successfully reached a tentative collective agreement on November 21.
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
The bargaining teams met on multiple occasions, and meetings were productive throughout the collective bargaining process.
The details of the tentative deal will be made available once the Board of Governors and the membership of NSGEU Local 99 have ratified the collective agreement.
NSGEU Local 99 represents more than 400 facilities management and operational support staff at the university.
For further updates, visit the Labour Relations website.
- Dalhousie University and PSAC Local 86001 ratify a new collective agreement
- Dalhousie and NSGEU Local 99 reach tentative agreement
- Dalhousie and NSGEU Local 77 ratify a new collective agreement
- Collective bargaining underway with Dalhousie and NSGEU Local 77
- Dalhousie and DFA ratify collective agreement
- Dalhousie and CUPE Local 3912 ratify collective agreement
- Dalhousie and DFA reach tentative agreement
- Conciliation dates scheduled for Dalhousie and DFA collective bargaining