the dal analytics team brings expertise in advanced analysis and interpretation; strategic data planning, reporting and management; institutional research; and writing to fulfill the promise of using institutional data for forward looking, evidence driven decision making for the offices of the president, provost, vice presidents, and deans.
working across three key portfolios—data analytics and reporting, planning and analysis, institutional performance—our mandate is to design and implement an analytical information framework, including procedures and protocols, authoritative definitions and datamarts, and standardized, easily accessible analyses.
through 2016, we will:
- prioritize our resources to support key institutional information needs;
- identify information gaps and solutions to address those gaps;
- integrate disparate data sets for use in strategic analyses;
- improve access to authoritative analytical datamarts; and
- disseminate major survey analyses and findings.