Funding, News and Announcements» Go to news main
Research Nova Scotia
The New Health Investigator Grant supports early-career health researchers who are engaged in work that aligns with the province’s health research priorities.
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
This competition has two phases:
1. Notice of Intent to Apply (mandatory)
ORS deadline: June 18, 4:30pm AT
Agency deadline: June 25, 2:00pm AT
2. Full Application Phase (by invitation only)
ORS deadline: August 12, 4:30pm AT
Agency deadline: August 26, 2:00pm AT
For more information on how to apply, visit this link.
- CIHR Access Newsletter
- SSHRC Insight Grants 2020 Competition
- OERA Webinar Series
- NFRF Exploration 2020 Launch and Webinar Recordings
- Invitation to the Canadian Student Health Research Forum 2020
- Shastri COVID‑19 Pandemic Response Grant
- Canadian Space Agency
- NFRF Exploration 2020