Sustainable Transportation Planning
The Office of Sustainability releases an Annual University Commuter Survey, an Annual Parking Survey [1.4MB], Transportation Demand Management (TDM) reports and plans, and supports the development of new and existing programs. Dalhousie University’s Active Transportation Design Guidelines
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
Benefits of walking, cycling and transit
There are numerous benefits from active transportation:
- Health –provides an opportunity to be physically active on a regular basis;
- Social –is accessible to Canadians and increases social interactions;
- Transportation –reduces road congestion;
- Environmental –can contribute to reductions in greenhouse gas emissions and air pollution;
- Economic –saves money on gas and parking.
Check out Dalhousie's SmartTrip for all your transportation options or visit the Dal Bike Centre