Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
If you are accepted and agree to become a patient at the Faculty of Dentistry:
- You will be asked to sign a consent form to allow the use of your x-rays, photographs, impressions, videos, teeth that have been extracted and/or tissue samples for teaching purposes. Additional consent may be requested for research/publication use.
- You will be assigned to a student.
- The student will contact you to make an appointment.
- Your treatment will be carried out through a series of appointments.
- When your treatment is complete, you will remain an active patient for one year. After that, you may call us for another screening appointment and evaluation.
If you are accepted as a patient at the Faculty of Dentistry, please consider the following factors when deciding whether treatment here is for you.
- Most appointments are long, usually three hours. Can you take the time off work or school?
- You may be required to be available for an appointment once every two weeks. Does your schedule allow for this?
- There are fees involved with your treatment plan. Can you afford treatment?
If you decide our clinic does not suit your needs, please inform us as soon as possible.