A rich and diverse research environment
The Faculty of Dentistry is home to strong individual research programs and active, collaborative research teams. Our researchers are dedicated to improving the oral health of individuals and populations.
Our research includes
- basic science: understanding the causes of oral disease
- biomaterials: creating new materials and medical devices
- clinical research: discovering new treatment models
- community and population health: improving care for vulnerable populations
- education, curriculum and professional development: leading innovation for the future
Explore the menu to the right for more information on our research and the programs we offer.
Read about how Dalhousie is growing a vibrant health research community [PDF 4.2 mB].