Research & Innovation in the News
- Mothers for more than just months: How decades‑old teeth are teaching Dal researchers about the lifecycles of bottlenose whales
- Keeping it "100": Teaching Fellow Lesley Choyce publishes his 100th book
- Taking on the Idea Challenge
- Local advantage, regional leadership, global impact: Dal marks a big research year
- Celebrating creativity and innovation
- Canada's 'crossover' youth need a children's commissioner
- Tastier apples, improved sexual health, stronger batteries, better health outcomes for Indigenous youth: Meet Dal’s 2020‑21 Vanier and Banting Award recipients
- Nipnikús (June) — “Leaves in Full Blossom”: Reflections on National Indigenous History Month
- Recognizing National Indigenous History Month
- More than just a "lifestyle": The Mi'kmaw roots of East Coast hospitality
Aboriginal and Indigenous Research
A look at Aboriginal research at Dal:
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.Read the full story.
The Conversation Canada
Dalhousie University is proud to have signed on as a founding partner of The Conversation Canada, a new-to-Canada media outlet providing independent, high-quality explanatory journalism.
This is the sixth affiliate of The Conversation, a global network. The format includes relevant and informed articles, which are written by researchers and academics in their areas of expertise and edited by experienced journalists
Interested in becoming an author?
Communications Advisor, Research
Tel: (902) 494-4148